THE LEMON PROJECT STORY
Turning Lemons into Lemonade
TURNING LEMONS INTO LEMONADE
We've all heard the phrase, "When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!".
At the Lemon Project, we believe that no lemonade needs to be the same. We can add our own flare and flavour to it. We are all for trying new things, or flavours, if you will.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Meet Cassie-Marie Donovan
• Certified Early Childhood Educator, Yoga (200HR & 100HR) and MultiBarre Instructor.
• Creator of the 100 Mile Holiday House Hunt – a Christmas light scavenger hunt Facebook Group
• More than 8 years experience in Early Childhood Education. Working with children from all walks of life and with all
• Over 5 years experience in Sales/Bookkeeping/Payroll
• Competitive Dancer for 10 years
• Former BCHL & WHL Dance Team Member
Cassie grew up in Chilliwack and moved to Lac La Hache in 2018. Upon moving to the Cariboo, Cassie found her passion for fitness and yoga and decided to merge this passion with her background in education to create The Lemon Project. When she isn't working on the Project, she can be found downhill biking at 99 Mile, eating french fries at Jackson's, tending to her house plants, or spending time with her husband, 3 dogs and cat.